Why Isnt any answering the questions ? we will be pleased if any did so thanks.

Topics: Architecture, Business model, Datamodel, Presentation, Security, Setup, Tenant Provisioning, Troubleshooting, Users and roles
May 29, 2008 at 8:34 AM
Why Isnt any answering the question ? we will be pleased if any did so thanks.
May 31, 2008 at 4:29 PM
Good question!  For such a potentially important project, this looks like one very sleepy forum.
Coordinator
Jun 12, 2008 at 4:02 PM

Northlondonguy wrote:
Good question!  For such a potentially important project, this looks like one very sleepy forum.

Well, a little mea culpa on my side. I've been using my blog lately, and also busy with other things, but .... who isn't busy? I will spend more time here. I also encourage other to post their experiences too.

Thanks!
-ep
Jan 20, 2009 at 12:08 AM
Well, according to my observation, a lot of fellows download the sample but cannot take the trial run because the sample does not install well in popular OS such as XP and Vista. Therefore, we see little feedback on the architecture & code itself but a bunch of problems on installation.

As I mentioned in another post, the OS dependency now seems to be the biggest obstacles on our way. I am comfortable to stay on Windows platform, but I didn't expect the Windows 2008 is now the only development environtment for the LitwareHR.
Jan 22, 2009 at 12:29 PM
Hi Eugenio,

I am posting here, only because I see you are alive! I am also tracking the MTDA project and wondered if you had any movement on that or if it was dead?

http://www.codeplex.com/MTDA/Thread/List.aspx

Coordinator
Feb 5, 2009 at 10:40 PM
Hi ccyvas,

Unfortunately we have some issues with one of the dependencies for the MTDA. Ping me offline to eugeniop AT microsoft.com