The communication object, System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel, cannot be used for communication because it is in the Faulted state.

Topics: Tenant Provisioning
Dec 18, 2008 at 3:35 PM
Hi,

I have successfully created a new tenant, when i m creating new username and password, it shows the following error...

The communication object, System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel, cannot be used for communication because it is in the Faulted state.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ServiceModel.CommunicationObjectFaultedException: The communication object, System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel, cannot be used for communication because it is in the Faulted state.

Source Error:

Line 51:             channel.ClientCredentials.UserName.Password = this.CreateUserWizard.Password;
Line 52:             channel.Ping();
Line 53: }Line 54:     }
Line 55: }

Source File: Microsoft AST\LitwareHR\Src\Litware\LitwareHR.PrivateApp.WebUX\Register.aspx.cs    Line: 53

Stack Trace:

Even i have tried running the certscript, i m geting the same error as i m runing on windows XP.

can any one please guide me how to solve this issue