Discussions under Setup

Network Load Balancing

first post: aakshir wrote: Dear, I've searched for any discussions on NLB setup but couldn'...

latest post: aakshir wrote: Hi Gerardog, I’m sorry I wasn’t able to reply sooner, I wasso busy ...

Installation does not work

first post: markstory wrote: As per previous threads, installation does not appear to work or be...

latest post: richerd wrote: eugeniop wrote: Here's a summary of the steps I followed to instal...

Why Isnt any answering the questions ? we will be pleased if any did so thanks.

first post: Hamdan wrote: Why Isnt any answering the question ? we will be pleased if any did...

latest post: eugeniop wrote: Hi ccyvas, Unfortunately we have some issues with one of the de...

Need help when set up litwarehr

first post: richerd wrote: Hello everyone,          I want to try litwarehr in my vmware(MS s...

latest post: eugeniop wrote: You are not using the right credentials with SDS. Open a browse...

Too much dependency on MS new platform while evaluating LitwareHR

first post: Martooo wrote: First I would like to say I am a  supportor of Microsoft Platform a...

latest post: eugeniop wrote: I agree. There are too many dependencies. Our initial intent was to...

Deploying STS and Main Services in same web app

first post: MSolve1 wrote: Hi People, I'm trying to build an STS service pair for our middl...

Build fails on Vista Home Premuim and VS2008

first post: dhollas wrote: I have attempted to build the solution using Vista Home Premium and...

latest post: dhollas wrote: Installing Vista SP1 did solve the issue with 'OpenRemote'. But It...

LitwareHR May 2008 on Vista

first post: leftyfarrell wrote: I guess this latest version will not run on Vista because it requir...

latest post: Lefty wrote: A note to others about the ADAM on Vista "hack". The method provid...

Is Litware on SSDS appropriate for ISV's?

first post: Northlondonguy wrote: I think that I can see two possible issues here:-1.  I have tried t...

latest post: Northlondonguy wrote: Hello Eugenio, Thanks very much for your reply. I did not rea...

Which storage model to use?

first post: Northlondonguy wrote: There seems to be two models available: 1) Conventional SQL Ser...

latest post: eugeniop wrote: Northlondonguy wrote: There seems to be two models available: ...