Discussions under Security

Network Load Balancing

first post: aakshir wrote: Dear, I've searched for any discussions on NLB setup but couldn'...

latest post: aakshir wrote: Hi Gerardog, I’m sorry I wasn’t able to reply sooner, I wasso busy ...

Why Isnt any answering the questions ? we will be pleased if any did so thanks.

first post: Hamdan wrote: Why Isnt any answering the question ? we will be pleased if any did...

latest post: eugeniop wrote: Hi ccyvas, Unfortunately we have some issues with one of the de...

Deploying STS and Main Services in same web app

first post: MSolve1 wrote: Hi People, I'm trying to build an STS service pair for our middl...

Why does authorization not use AzMan?

first post: kim777 wrote: I'm interested to find out why the developers choose to use ADAM/AD...

latest post: Northlondonguy wrote: Yes, it certainly seems better not to introduce depencencies anywhe...

Is Litware on SSDS appropriate for ISV's?

first post: Northlondonguy wrote: I think that I can see two possible issues here:-1.  I have tried t...

latest post: Northlondonguy wrote: Hello Eugenio, Thanks very much for your reply. I did not rea...

Litware HR Smart Client - Unable to finish the security negoritation

first post: qfduan wrote: Hi, Issue: this exception was thrown after I clicked the Login ...

latest post: qfduan wrote: Yes. I double-checked and I did change all occurrences. Find al...

Get the username from any service (Secured)

first post: cuvaalex wrote: Hi, First I would like to thank you for the great job you guys did...

latest post: cuvaalex wrote: Hi Mathias, Ok I found my problem, It was very simple I was try...

Service X509Certificate Configuration

first post: adweigert wrote: Could someone provide the reasoning or use of each of the X509 cert...

latest post: adweigert wrote: That is exactly what I was looking for. I eventually figured it out...

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions