When browsing www.litware.com I'm redirected to Microsoft Web site
The host file does not have the DNS entries required to run the application.
Make sure that the host file located at %WINDIR%\System32\Drivers\etc has the following DNS entries:
If after changing the host file the issue remains, try the following:
- If you are using a proxy Server, add www.litware.com site(and the rest of prior step websites) to the proxy exceptions. In IE 7, the way of doing that is as follows:
- 1. Open Internet Options
- 2. Go to the Connections tab
- 3. Click the "LAN Settings" button
- 4. Click the "Advanced" button
- 5. Add www.litware.com (and the rest of LitwareHR websites) to the exceptions list.
- Delete the browser cache, close all opened browser windows, then open a new browser window and enter http://www.litware.com again.